Saturday, May 30, 2009

Baby and Daddy

Here are two cute pictures of Ben and Miranda that I took in the past few weeks. This is the advantage of being the blogger for the family, I control the picture flow. You won't be seeing many of the pictures Ben took of Miranda and I since I was on leave from work (fixing your hair becomes optional most days and is reflected in the photos).


2 comments:

Amy said...

Those are just freakishly cute pictures. :) And though I haven't been commenting much, I've been following all of your posts about Miranda. She is ADORABLE, and I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations!

Our Family of Bloggers said...

I just found your blog and saw that you were in Astana. Our daughter is also from Astana- we were there from Oct- Dec 2007. I'm so curious which agency you were with- we're working on round 2 and hoping to get back to Astana.
Also, as far as the daycare stuff- it DOES get easier. We had a really rought start at it too, but once our daughter got used to it, it has been fabulous. I actually think it helps bonding/ attachment because they learn fast that Mommy and Daddy are always coming back for them.
I would love to hear which agency you were with. My email is saratennen@yahoo.com