Thursday, May 7, 2009

Redwings fan

Sunday was the first chance we had to introduce Miranda to Redwings hockey. I bought a footie sleeper with octopus on it just for the playoffs and we let her play with Scotty, the stuffed octopus that sits on top of our t.v. during hockey playoffs. Miranda was still napping for most of the first period, but there were two full OTs so she got her fill of hockey.


Oh, I'm supposed to face the other way?



OK, I guess this will hold my attention for a few minutes.



I'm supposed to throw the octopus, right?



Overtime is so intense!



This game is too long, I'd rather play with Mommy.



This is my "My team lost in 3OT" look.

1 comment:

Philip said...

Any day now we expect to see her in an undershirt, swigging a beer. watching old videos of Bobby Orr and burping.