Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Couch Potato

I'm trying to get Miranda fully assimilated into my family by turning her into a couch potato. OK, not really. It wouldn't work anyway since this girl has too much energy to sit still very long. I did get this hilarious picture after lunch one day while she was finishing her apple juice. The t.v. was off, but Ben thinks she resembles a certain college friend watching Sports Center in this picture.

6 comments:

Rob said...

I didn't know J had ever been to Kazakhstan!

Philip said...

She also resembles your typical Boston Bruins fan
taking in a hockey game while slurping a brewski!

Paula with Phil

Jason Norbury said...

You can kiss my butt. Of course I say this while watching sports on TV.

Bill said...

Calves are too small, and she's got a while before she should be drinking beer.

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I remember someone saying that our folksused to put beer in our bottle's to quiet us down....
Ginger

Rebecca said...

Bottle? No, they just gave us the can. I've got photographic proof of that.