Sunday, May 24, 2009

Busy Week

Last week was a busy week. We visited day care with Miranda on Monday. It was really more of a business meeting with her primary teacher, but Miranda did get to crawl around on the floor of her new classroom for a few minutes. Starting this Tuesday I will take Miranda to day care, increasing her time there by two hours every day. I'm optimistic that she will like day care. She is genuinely interested in the other children, but she has not been away from me for more than a few hours since April 8th, and then she was with Ben. Fingers crossed that the transition goes well.

Ben's parents came down from Minnesota this week to meet Miranda and she had a great time getting to know her grandparents. Miranda got to play with them from Wednesday to Saturday and hopes to see them again soon.




I was able to successfully apply for and receive Miranda's social security number without a US passport. Now we can put her to work. Just kidding, not until state law allows. But I can apply for her passport, and better yet, claim her on our taxes.

No comments: