Ben took this picture a few weeks ago before I had done any baby laundry and before we had a dresser to put any baby things into. While this photo may seem really OC, I was first of all trying to figure out where to put all the little socks until we had a dresser. Once I had devised a location, I was merely trying to maintain balance so I wasn't picking little socks up off the floor two minutes later. However, this scene entertained my husband enough that he wanted it posted on the blog for all to see, so here you go.
4 comments:
I think it is very clever and evidence that you are going to be a wonderful mom. Not that I didn't think that already. But now I have photographic proof.
Perfectly reasonable to me... especially if you don't have a dresser yet in which to stash little socks. It's not like you're going to reattach them to the hangers every you time you wash them and rehang them in the closet... you aren't, are you? ;-)
Um ... no. I'm not that OC.
I love your clever stashing job. Yay for needing lots of little baby things!
Post a Comment