Here are some stats on Miranda. These measurements were taken on her 7 month birthday.
Height: 65 cm (about 25.5 inches, only 25th percentile, so she's a shorty)
Weight: 8.4 kg (about 18.5 lbs, 75th percentile)
She doesn't have any teeth yet but she'd drooling like crazy (yes, I know babies drool, this seems like an excessive amount) and chewing on everything we give her so we might get some teeth soon. I hope it is while we are here and not during the three weeks we are back in the states without her, but we'll take teeth whenever they come in.
She doesn't sit up on her own yet, but we work on that during our visits. She prefers standing to sitting and I'm convinced she plans to skip the whole crawling thing and go straight to walking.
2 comments:
Thank you so much for posting all these great details! I'm happy to be getting to know your daughter already!
Remind us - how long are you there for this trip, and when do you return to take her home?!
Right now we will be here until mid-March, but we may get to come home a week sooner depending on court. Then we are back in the states 2-3 weeks without Miranda and we come back for one week, pick her up and do all the exit stuff at the US Embassy.
Post a Comment