Friday, January 30, 2009

Travel Dates!!!!!

So I got the call this morning that we are going to Kazakhstan NEXT WEEKEND! So we've got a kajillion things to do before now and then (I apologize in advance that thank you notes is probably not one of them) so I proably won't blog much this coming week. We are taking the computer and will be able to catch everyone up once we are able to acquire internet in our apartment. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's so awesome! We'll be thinking about you! : )

Rachel said...

SOOOOOO exciting!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for updates.

elizabeth said...

Congrats!! We can't wait to hear about your DAUGHTER!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Your long wait is nearly over at last! I wish you safe travels, and hope that any of the inevitable hitches you encounter will be manageable. Good luck! Go get your girl! Love, Bob :-)