Friday, February 27, 2009

Busy Bees ...

This blog post is really just to let everyone know we're alive. We have been very busy trying to make sure we see all the things we want to see and do all the things we want to do since our time here in Astana is winding down. We have also been writing our speeches for court and of course, visiting our girl everyday. Ben has also been working about 3-4 hours a day while we are here and I'm lucky enough to just be checking and redirecting work emails daily. Thankfully it seems that people have finally read my out of office message and have stopped sending me stuff (after I've been gone for three weeks). Anyhow, it seems that we will be back a few days before we originally thought, nothing confirmed yet, but once it is, if you need to know, we'll let you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*raises hand* We need to know. We will be in San Antonio the on March 5 and 6. (We could also drive down from La Grange on the 7th.)

Rebecca said...

Nope, I know we won't be back that early. The earliest we could leave is the 7th and then there is 30 to 36 hours of travel ahead of us. Ug!

Philip said...

I think I am putting our blog responses in the wrong place; so, you may want to check back a couple of blogs to find them.

Paula