Wednesday, June 16, 2010

How old?

Two old. That's the answer Miranda gives when you ask her how old she is going to be on her birthday. No, I say, Mommy's going to be too old, you are going to be two YEARS old. Ah, the adorable results of a limited vocabulary.

3 comments:

Bob said...

"Two old"? That's hysterical!
And I'm totally with you on the feeling "too old" part.

Philip said...

"too old?" You are so far from "too old," Rebecca, though keeping up with everything you may make you feel that way. You have decades to go yet--both you and Ben. Meanwhile, what wonderful pictures of our birthday girl! Especially the one on the tryke. She looks long and lanky from where I sit.

Can't wait to wee you all face to face!!

Love,
MN grandparents

Philip said...

And now for the corrected version: "All you do may make...." and needless to say we don't want to wee you face to face; we want to see you face to face. You'd think an academic would know to proofread before sending!

XO,
PC