Saturday, June 5, 2010

At least she tried ...

Miranda loves to sort laundry. When ever I'm folding her laundry I let her play with the bibs and the washclothes becuase she will seperate them and sort them into different piles. She also likes to take the clothes out of the one dresser drawer that is easy enough for her to open. She'll bring all the clothes into the living room and can entertain herself with laundry sorting for close to half an hour. When she's done I make her take all the clothes back to her room and put them back in the drawer, although I do most of the work. Last week she was playing in her room while I was doing odd jobs around the house. I came in later and found this. I am really impressed that she got this far in putting away all the clothes, all on her own.


No comments: