Doesn't that soup look good? To use the kale from this week's CSA share, I made Turkey, Kale and Brown Rice Soup. I pretty much stuck with the recipe as published this time. Giada, I noticed there was no picture of this recipe on the Food Network website. If you want to use mine, just message me and I'm sure we can work something out.
Well, we have another crop of veggie to pick up tomorrow but I still have a full head of lettuce and a full head of broccoli that remain untouched (I'm sure you all are real shocked about that second one). It sure would be handy if we still had bunnies to help us out with some of these greens. If we get more broccoli tomorrow I may blanch and freeze one head for later in the year. Stay tuned to see what comes this weekend.
1 comment:
Ummmm, that looks yummy, and healthy too! What did Miranda think...did she pick out the "green" kale? Lastnight, I roasted a bunch of my brocolli with a spritz of olive oil, salt & pepper...love it!
Post a Comment