Monday, July 6, 2009

Miranda's 1st Birthday

Sunday was Miranda's first birthday. We had a quiet morning at home, then Ben decorated and I baked cup cakes during Miranda's nap. Granny, Grandma Carol, and "Uncle" Richard came over in the afternoon for present opening, dinner, and then cup cakes. Here are a few pictures. There may be video coming in the near future. While I warned everyone in my last blog post not to expect video, Ben came home Friday with a video camera. However, I told Ben this means that he has to start blogging. :)

Are all these for me?


Mom & Dad got me this bracelet in Kazakhstan


Mmmmm .... cake


I like birthdays! Let's do it again tomorrow!

4 comments:

Philip said...

Fantastic pictures; well done. How did you all keep Miranda's hat on her head?

What a happy birthday girl with her pretty blue bracelet. How thoughtful of her parents!

Lover from Grandpa Phil & Gramma Paula

Bob said...

Happy birthday to Miranda, and happy birthday to Mama, too! I hope you had a happy week!

elizabeth said...

What a happy girl!

deb zeigler said...

Happy Birthday to Miss Miranda!

She is precious and it appears she's right where she was meant to be.

So glad Sandy shared this with me so I can watch her grow.

Love and blessings, Deb & John Zeigler