We've been back for a little over a week now. We're over jet lag and back to work. It is nice to be back in our own home, but we can't wait to go back and bring Miranda home. We don't get to go back until April 5th which is a week later than I hoped. Our waiting period is longer than usual because the Kazakh New Year Nauryz falls on March 22nd this year and this delays things at least 5 days.
In the meantime we're cleaning the house, moving things back into our newly remodeled laundry room/pantry, and getting various necessary tasks completed, like taxes. Not very exciting, but better to get these things done now. Hopefully we'll have some more exciting blog posts for you soon.
2 comments:
Glad to hear things are continuing to go well.
I know you two will be busy next week but I'll be in town from Monday through Wednesday so if you think you might have an hour or two free call or email me. :)
Wow. Just two more weeks to go! Enjoy your transition from couplehood to parenthood!
Post a Comment