Friday, March 6, 2009
Court Day!
We had court this morning and I'll just skip right to the end ... the judge approved the adoption! There is a 15 day waiting period on her order, which is getting lengthened to about 20 days since the Kazakh New Year holiday is in the middle of March, but we should be headed back here the last week of March or first week of April to bring Miranda home. Currently we are packing and cleaning our apartment. In the morning we will go to the baby house and see Miranda one last time before we leave. We probably won't be in communication much until late Monday since it will be a long trip home and we will need to adjust 12 hours again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! Can't wait to swap parenting stories with you! It's such a strange experience watching them grow and change. ;)
Hooray!!!!!!!!!
I'm so delighted that the court approved your adoption. Yay!!! I reckon you're back in Texas by now, and I hope your trip was as painless as any that long and arduous can be.
Post a Comment