Sunday, August 28, 2011
Happy Anniversary!
Ben and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary earlier this month. We decided to mark our first decade of marriage with new furniture. It's really not as unromantic as it sounds. Sure there was the practical component - I'd had one of our dining room chairs literally break underneath me, and I had repaired the other 5 at least once each. But that crappy, falling apart table and chairs was the first piece of furniture Ben and I ever bought together. So we did a major upgrade and I even had someone come in and paint the walls and the kitchen cabinets. The new furniture really classes up the joint and makes me want to have our floor re-grouted... Or re-tiled... But then we'd need to replace the cabinets... And the counter tops... Yeah, we're just going to stop here for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice! Enjoy your new furniture, but much more importantly, congratulations on your anniversary! One down, three (four? five?) to go!
Love the furniture!
Post a Comment