...wading in the river ...
Other activities not pictured were kite flying, flower picking, swinging, baking cookies, holding minnows, touching crayfish and bass, and of course eating (this is Grandpa Dave's house, you know!). Miranda also got to experience watching DVDs in the car for the very first time.
Miranda was so worn out that she slept all night last night without a peep and actually slept-in until 6:40 this morning. Score!
3 comments:
Wow, what fun!!! Grandpa Dave and Grandma Bonnie sure are fun to spend time with!!
Love,
Grandpa Hey Dude and Grandma Paula
As I was looking at the pic of Ben & Miranda wading in the river, my first gut reaction was "What the ---- are they doing in that cold water?!" because I'm sitting here in Kansas City, still wearing a frickin' sweat shirt!
I don't know about Paula & Phil, but I'm totally jealous of 80F weather!?
Oh, it was sooooo cute when I talked to Miranda on the phone, she was telling me about the 'lobster' aka crawfish, in the river. When I asked her what she named the lobster? Monster!
Post a Comment