This summer hasn't been as hot as last summer, but it's not what I would call cool either. Miranda loves to play outside, but after 10 or 15 minutes in the afternoon, her hair is already wet with sweat. So we pulled out her baby pool from last summer and had a water day.


In the middle of water play, I saw a tiny frog floating in the pool. I thought it was dead, but when I fished it out, I found it was still alive.

Miranda's initial reaction was "I no like it," a phase along with "I no want it" that she has recently picked up from school. But she was very curious about our new frog friend.
2 comments:
I can't believe how old she looks at two... SUCH a little girl now!
Hello All,
Well, at least she can sit in the pool in San Antonio and not shiver! She looks darling and so does the baby frog.
Love Gramma and Grampa
Post a Comment