
Now is the time on Sprokets where we lay.
We got the best photos in the back yard before the festivities began. Miranda was surprisingly tolerant of the costume. I'm not sure she noticed the wings at all, and she left the antennae on all night as well.


We didn't want people ringing the doorbell all night so we put a chair and our candy bowl in the front yard and let our little bumblebee run all over for the night. As I was chasing her around the yard, I had the way-too-late revelation that I should have gotten myself a Bee's Keeper costume for the night. Alas, maybe next year we'll have a costume theme for the family. Miranda had a grand time greeting all the other trick-o-treaters and hiding candy throughout the yard.
Flight of the Bumblebee
2 comments:
Miranda is SO ADORABLE as a little bumble bee. And your bee keeper idea is brilliant regardless of timing. It looks like y'all had fun!
I can't get over the cuteness!!!!!
Post a Comment