Monday, September 7, 2009

Visit from Grandpa Dave

We had a pretty relaxing Labor Day weekend. Saturday morning Grandma Carol came over to spend some time with Miranda, and in the afternoon we braved "the mall" since both Ben and I needed some new wears for work. Miranda is actually really good whenever we taker her out as long as we keep the stroller moving. Sunday we headed up to Austin for a day with the McBurney's. Today was low-key, mostly just playing inside.

Earlier this week, Grandpa Dave came to visit and our nanny got Miranda all dressed up for him. Coincidentally, she picked out the outfit Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Dave got Miranda for her 1st birthday. I'm not one for putting bows on Miranda's head, but we had some in a drawer so now at least one has been used.


Pictures again?


Miranda & Grandpa Dave

Here is some bonus footage of Miranda laughing.


4 comments:

Rachel said...

That laughing is fabulous!! Just what I needed on my return-to-work day!

Philip said...

What fun!

P&P

uncle kevin (ROLL TIDE ROLL) said...

hi becky,just wanted say ya,ll have a beautful baby! wish you could have found a younger grandpa dave!ha!ha!best wishes from KEVIN&DONNA

Bob said...

I love that video. It's impossible not to smile while listening to Miranda giggle. Thanks for sharing!