Wednesday, January 26, 2011

School Pictures

In the fall, Miranda had her first school photo taken. According to her teachers, Miranda did great practice smiling, but she just froze when it was the real deal.


Her class picture is missing two of the kids in her class, but oh the things Miranda tells us about her classmates. I'm not going to name names, but there is one little boy in this picture who goes to time out most days for biting, hitting, or pushing. The little girls mostly just get time outs for not listening. It is really quite entertaining to hear about the events that Miranda finds memorable in her day.



One thing Ben and I have learned, now that Miranda can talk, she will tattle on just about everyone. Until she is old enough to keep a secret, Ben and I will just have to do our gift shopping for each other sans Miranda.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

I have a little tattler on my hands, too. That school picture is the cutest!