Here are some before/after pic of our newly remodeled master bath. It was completed in August. I'm sealing grout in the guest bath this weekend and it should be complete soon.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
this looks awesome! did you guys do this yourselves?!
No, we decided that we wanted to have functional bathrooms again before then end of time, so I did the design (Ben had veto power), we hired professionals to do the real work, and now I'm doing minor things like grout sealing, caulking, etc.
3 comments:
this looks awesome! did you guys do this yourselves?!
welcome to blogging!!
No, we decided that we wanted to have functional bathrooms again before then end of time, so I did the design (Ben had veto power), we hired professionals to do the real work, and now I'm doing minor things like grout sealing, caulking, etc.
lol--well, they look fantastic! I'll call on you for design advice whenever we get around to a) buying a house and b) redoing bathrooms...
Post a Comment